This is the second of six workshops in this series. Your child will create a whimsical dreamcatcher. Wrapping and weaving techniques will be covered along with the design principles of balance and variety.
- 6/20 - Block Printing Canvas Tote Bags
- 6/27 - Dreamcatchers
- 7/11 - Superhero capes and Fairy Crowns
- 7/18 - Personalized Necklace and Bracelet
- 7/25 - Wind Chimes
- 8/1 - Painted Pillow Cases
- 6 Monday morning classes
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Ages 6-12
- 10 spots available for each workshop
- Crafts geared specifically toward enhancing your child's creativity and expression
- A new craft, medium and technique will be introduced each week
- $199 for complete workshop series
- $37 for each individual class in the series
More information about each individual workshop can be found on the Tickets page. Click on the item to see a more detailed description. Registration for the workshop series or individual workshops can be found on the Tickets page.