Craftivate is a DIY art and craft studio for all ages that takes a relaxed, fun, community approach to making and unlocking the creativity that lies within. With easy to follow instructions, customizable projects, and an inspiring atmosphere, you will create high quality crafts with ease. Creating with Craftivate is the perfect way to unwind, relax and make something that is perfect for decorating your home or giving as a thoughtful gift. Sign up for an event or plan your party today!
- The Craftivate studio holds hours throughout the week where you can walk in and choose from a variety of craft options. Check our Facebook page for the most up to date information. More on times and offerings can be found on the Walk-In Crafting page!
- Private events and parties can be held at the Craftivate Studio or at a location of your choosing. Craftivate provides instruction and supplies. Please contact Craftivate to discuss private event and party options.
- Public crafting events, including crafts and cocktails events, are held at the Craftivate Studio and at venues such as vineyards, restaurants, salons, etc. Come to one that is already scheduled or contact Craftivate to hold an event at your business.
- Party services are available for both adults and children.
- Have a special occasion you are celebrating? Just want a night of fun with your girlfriends? Schedule a private party at the Craftivate studio where you can bring in food and beverages to enjoy while crafting.
- Perfect for bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays and more!
- Planning a party for your little one? Let us make your planning a little easier. Choose a craft from our available party options and we will provide the supplies and instruction to make your event memorable for everyone.
- Have a specific theme in mind? We will work with you to create a Pinterest worthy craft to wow all of your guests and, most importantly, please the guest of honor!
- Craft camps are held during Wallingford's public school Spring Break and over summer vacation. There are also Day Off craft camps that are held when Wallingford public schools are closed.
- Your child will get crafty in a safe and caring environment with new arts and crafts projects presented each day.
- Most camps are for children 5 and up.
- Always send your child in clothes that can get permanent paint on them.
- There are no refunds for cancellations or missed camp days.
- Craft workshops are held many times throughout the year. Workshops focus on introducing one specific project or art medium. They allow the opportunity for guided exploration of the variety of ways in which the application of one's personal creativity to a specific medium or project can enhance the end result.
- Past workshops have included watercolor painting, photography, calligraphy and more.
PRIVATE ART LESSONS
- Private art lessons at the Craftivate Studio are available for all ages. These lessons can focus on anything from drawing or beading to painting or basket coiling. The possibilities are endless! Private lessons are taught by Amy Stamp at the Craftivate studio. Lessons are 1 hour each and can be purchased in packs or individually.
CORPORATE / TEAM BUILDING WORKSHOPS
- Craftivate's corporate / team building workshops are a way to use crafting, art and creativity training to approach business and teamwork from a new perspective. Effective teamwork requires strong communication skills, mutual respect, dedication and shared goals. These aspects of teamwork are brought to light during the workshop through the creative process, discussion, writing and working together to complete a physical product(s) in a set amount of time. Participants will walk away having experienced meaningful interaction with their colleagues, creative exercise for their brain and an opportunity for personal insight that allows for professional growth.
- Some examples of team building crafts and creative activity offerings include vision boards, dream catchers, personal time capsules, partner paintings, piece-by-piece drawings, characteristic collages, strong bonds banks, a parking lot chalk mural competition, cubicle curb appeal, praise pompoms, blind trust paintings and "working" wells. Contact Craftivate to learn the details.
- Please contact Craftivate if you are interested in learning more about how a Craftivate corporate / team building event could provide a renewed sense of togetherness, refreshed inspiration and strengthened mutual respect amongst your team.
- Hosting a Craftivate fundraiser is a great idea! You will raise money for an important cause and have fun doing it.
- Craftivate provides all of the crafting supplies and the instruction and donates a potion of ticket sales.
- Craftivate has worked on fundraisers for The Alzheimer's Association, Smilow Cancer Hospital, Camp Hole In The Wall, Manes and Motions, Branford's Project Graduation, high school sports teams and more.
- Contact Craftivate for more information on holding a craft fundraiser.